Painting Commission


I have finished the painting, at last of a 28mm commission, a group of WWII German Infantry figures:



These are figures from Stoessi Hero´s, the old Bolt Action Miniatures range and Warlord Games; all of them very good models.



I have enjoyed a lot their painting, specially, the winter theme, because this has been the first time I have painted this "season" with WWII models.

I expect my client like them!

And now, to wait underground for the end of this long heat wave...

Comentarios

  1. Wonderful paint job and perfect for a winter setting.
    The old bolt action figures look great, do you know if they are still available anywhere?

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hi, my friend. Thank you a lot.
      I have only been able to find them in Ebay...

      Eliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Recreación Histórica "Paz de la Alpujarra" 2016

Sharp Practice 2: Napoleónica

Open Combat (EDITADO)