7th Analogue Hobbies Painting Challenge


Here is, again, the Analogue Hobbies Painting Challenge in its seventh edition, the great Event for the Hobby community thanks to Curt Campbell from Analogue Hobbies, and I´m ging to participate. This time, I expect to reach my goal!

This time, the main topic of the Challenge is Camaraderie and Teamwork, and you can found all the information and rules here: The Analogue Hobbies Painting Challenge.

My plan is simple, as my goal: to paint 500 points of figures in 28mm scale, of course. Taking in account there are five points for every 28mm figure, I need some of them.

But I think this is possible and the main goal is the experience, the meeting with so many great painters and people all around the globe.

Good luck all of you!

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Recreación Histórica "Paz de la Alpujarra" 2016

Sharp Practice 2: Napoleónica

Open Combat (EDITADO)